- manage your data such as email or postal address,
- save your keyword searches,
- register for online book review copies, and
- order books online. If you are eligible for discounts, they will be applied automatically.
Book Tracking will guide you through the seven production stages: from the moment your book manuscript has entered production until it is published online and in print. Every step is described below and – in more detail – during the process.
Please log in to your personal account to start tracking your new book!
- Book manuscript in production/typesetting
- Proofs coming soon
- Book proofs sent
- Performing proof corrections
- Feedback has been incorporated
- Book available online
- Book available in print
Article Tracking will guide you through the 7 stages from the moment your article has been accepted until it is published in print. Every step is described and will let you know whether action on your part is required.
Please log in to your personal account to start tracking your new articles!
When action on your part is required (i.e. transfer of copyright), this will also be announced by e-mail.
- Confirmation of receipt
- Article proofs sent to author
- Corrected proofs returned by author
- Online First – Article available online
- Article published (in print)